ⓘ 1968 Colgate Red Raiders football team
The 1968 Colgate Red Raiders football team was an American football team that represented Colgate University as an independent during the 1968 NCAA University Division football season. In its first season under head coach Neil Wheelwright, the team compiled a 5–5 record. Gene Ditwiler was the team captain.
The team played its home games at Andy Kerr Stadium in Hamilton, New York.
1. Leading players
Two trophies were awarded to the Red Raiders most valuable players in 1968:
- Ronald Burton, quarterback, received the Andy Kerr Trophy, awarded to the most valuable offensive player.
- Dick Schrumpf, linebacker, received the Hal W. Lahar Trophy, awarded to the most valuable defensive player.
Statistical leaders for the 1968 Red Raiders included:
- Rushing: Dom Fischer, 731 yards and 5 touchdowns on 173 attempts
- Total offense: Ronald Burton, 1.184 yards 702 passing, 482 rushing
- Receiving: Douglas Hale, 319 yards and 1 touchdown on 30 receptions
- Passing: Ronald Burton, 702 yards, 67 completions and 3 touchdowns on 148 attempts
- All-purpose yards: Dominic Fischer, 1.029 yards
- Scoring: Gene Detwiler, 48 points from 8 touchdowns
1969 Colgate Red Raiders football team
1965 Colgate Red Raiders football team
1967 Colgate Red Raiders football team
1970 Colgate Red Raiders football team
no need to download or install
Pino - logical board game which is based on tactics and strategy. In general this is a remix of chess, checkers and corners. The game develops imagination, concentration, teaches how to solve tasks, plan their own actions and of course to think logically. It does not matter how much pieces you have, the main thing is how they are placement!online intellectual game →